Pages

2.26.2011

Classy

When I was in NZ last May, I picked up a copy of a magazine called frankie.


I read it in one sitting and decided I knew what I wanted my birthday present to be for the next who-knows-how-many years.
My first installment of this year's subscription came.  And I read it.  In one sitting.

Did I mention I love frankie?  This issue's best article was four different people writing about what was "cool."  As in, what defines cool, not what's in and out.
The second best was an interview with Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer.
You knew that was coming eventually, didn't you?

Check out more of frankie's awesomeness right here, right now.





m.

All of the images are from frankie's website, which, if you didn't get that it was the link above, is http://www.frankie.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment