Pages

10.27.2010

Happy Legality

I am now legal--in all ways--everywhere on the planet.

Now, turning 21 in the States is a big deal (uh, bar hopping, anyone? Or even being able to order a glass of Merlot, even though you've been drinking it since you were 18?). Turkey, not so much. I was legal five years ago.

But for this birthday, I don't want alcohol. Oh no. I want this cake.


I'd prefer some kind of chocolate cake (chocolate peanut butter would be my first choice), but really, with this design, I'd be okay with anything short of cardboard.

m.

Wonderful fantabulous cake I really, really want, and would probably marry the decorator if it ensured I'd get it found at (and they carry the blame for my drooling) http://www.forgetfoo.com/images/blog/van_gogh_cake.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment