Pages

10.03.2010

Hi, & all that other stuff.

I like pretty things.

I know I'm like most people in this regard.

However, I have decided to create a blog with said pretty things/things I like/totally random shit I find on the internet.
Because there are so many pretty things out there!

Ug.
Okay, I feel as though I need a healthy dose of industrial machinery to undo those last few lines. But really, as stupid as it sounds, I do think it's a good thing to keep track of what I like.
So this is the Basic Plan:
Every day, I will post. (Maybe this will make me be better about my other "daily stuff." Like writing. And the occasional homework.)
It's all about things that I find that I like. That are beautiful, or that make me think, or, I'm sure occasionally, things that are completely pointless but make me laugh.

I guess that's about it, except for one or two small details.

The title of the blog comes from a Rufus Wainwright song, "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk." The slightly-more-complete lyrics run: "Cigarettes and chocolate milk/These are just a couple of my cravings/Everything it seems I like's a little bit stronger/A little bit thicker, a little bit harmful for me." Add "expensive" and you've basically got me.

My name is Meagan (hi).

I'm from the Pacific Northwest, so that influences a lot of what I like--but I like a lot of things.

I'm new at this. Please try not to laugh too hard.

Enjoy.

m.

(And if you're interested, I have another blog about what I'm doing here. Like traveling. I do a lot of that, especially recently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment