Pages

10.13.2010

Illumination

I really, really want one of these lamps.

I was at the Grand Bazaar again today, and it seemed like they were there, staring at me, simply begging me to take them home. Unfortunately, I have no place to hang one at the moment.
I guess it's just something else to add to the list of things to get at the end of my trip.

I think, when I get to design my own home, there will be a room where these are the only sources of light. I'll probably have to come back to get all of them, but I'm sure I'll manage somehow.

m.


A note: having years of experience, cries of "Lady" will not make me stop and look at the stall. However, for the first time, somebody called me "Angel" today. I was almost tempted to stop, but then realized how creepy it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment